Are you looking for ways to improve your organization's ability to run and manage projects effectively?
Are you looking for ways to improve your team's ability to work collaboratively within projects?
Are you looking for ways to innovate your current processes without having to overhaul your entire organization?
Are you looking for ways to innovate your value delivery but aren't exactly sure how you can go about it?
If you can relate to any of these questions, then read on...
In this book, you will find out how Agile can be deployed as an effective project management methodology and how it can help you improve your project management skills. Herein, you will find a comprehensive discussion on Agile and its two most important approaches: Scrum and Kanban.
This volume is intended for both novice and seasoned project management professionals who are seeking to improve their knowledge and skill level. It has been developed with well-rounded and knowledgeable project management professionals who are looking to further develop their current capabilities.
Here is a breakdown of what you can expect to learn in this book:
- What Agile is and how it can be applied to project management
- The principles of Agile and how they can be used to improve your project management expertise
- That lean thinking is and how it is involved in project management
- The various processes that are involved in Agile project management
- The difference between Agile and traditional project management methodologies
- What Scrum is and how it can be deployed in a project
- The roles in Scrum and the various components of a Scrum project
- What Kanban is and how it can be deployed in a project
- The roles in Kanban and the various elements that go with it
- Scaling Agile so that it can fit a project with a much larger scope
... and so much more
So, if you are ready to find out how you can maximize your organization's potential, then look no further. We have you covered in this book. The information you will find here is not readily available anywhere else. Sure, you can search the internet for the information you will find here. However, who wants to waste time looking at various sites and sources when everything you need is bundled into a conveniently designed guide. This book is meant to be a comprehensive guide that will get you started in the world of Agile.
If you are ready to make the leap into the world of Agile, then come on in. You will discover a new way of maximizing your organization's strengths while uncovering what it takes to become the best at what you do. With Agile, you can reach your full potential while delivering continuous value to your customers.
Agile project management methodologies is a testament to your overall attitude and disposition when it comes to improving your overall capabilities. Hit that "buy now" button to get started on the path to innovation today You will not regret your decision.