(This book cannot be returned.)
Leverage Azure's cloud capabilities to find the most optimized path to meeting your firm's cloud infrastructure needs.
- Get to grips with the core Azure infrastructure technologies and solutions.
- Develop the ability to opt for cloud architecture and design that best fits your organization.
- Cover the entire spectrum of cloud migration from planning to implementation and best practices.
Microsoft Azure is a powerful cloud computing platform that offers a multitude of services and capabilities for organizations of any size moving to a cloud strategy.
This fourth edition comes with the latest updates on security fundamentals, hybrid cloud, cloud migration, Microsoft Azure Active Directory, and Windows Virtual Desktop. It encapsulates the entire spectrum of measures involved in Azure deployment that includes understanding Azure fundamentals, choosing a suitable cloud architecture, building on design principles, becoming familiar with Azure DevOps, and learning best practices for optimization and management.
The book begins by introducing you to the Azure cloud platform and demonstrating the substantial scope of digital transformation and innovation that can be achieved with Azure's capabilities. The guide also acquaints you with practical insights into application modernization, Azure Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) deployment, infrastructure management, key application architectures, best practices of Azure DevOps, and Azure automation.
By the end of this book, you will have acquired the skills required to drive Azure operations from the planning and cloud migration stage to cost management and troubleshooting.
What You Will Learn:
- Understand core Azure infrastructure technologies and solutions
- Carry out detailed planning for migrating applications to the cloud with Azure
- Deploy and run Azure infrastructure services
- Define roles and responsibilities in DevOps
- Get a firm grip on security fundamentals
- Carry out cost optimization in Azure
Who this book is for:
This book is designed to benefit Azure architects, cloud solution architects, Azure developers, Azure administrators, and anyone who wants to develop expertise in operating and administering the Azure cloud. Basic familiarity with operating systems and databases will help you grasp the concepts covered in this book.