WE CAN ORDER THIS FOR YOU (store pickup in 5-14 days)
Other Books in Series
- #1: The Vanishing (Alone #1) (Paperback): $13.95
- #2: The Master of Knives (Alone #2) (Paperback): $11.95
- #3: The Clan of the Shark (Alone #3) (Paperback): $11.95
- #4: The Red Cairns (Alone #4) (Paperback): $11.95
- #5: Eye of the Maelstrom (Alone #5) (Paperback): $11.95
- #6: The Fourth Dimension and a Half (Alone #6) (Paperback): $11.95
- #7: The Lowlands (Alone #7) (Paperback): $13.95
- #8: The Arena (Alone #8) (Paperback): $13.95
- #9: Before the Midnight Child (Alone #9) (Paperback): $11.95
- #10: The Machine for Undying (Alone #10) (Paperback): $11.95
- #11: The Nailers in the Night (Alone #11) (Paperback): $11.95
The time has come for war councils, as the elders of the First Families prepare the coming campaign against their enemies of the Last Families. They're still unsure about the leader they've chosen, though - Saul. In response, the latter continues to slide deeper into authoritarianism, and orders that the trials for switching families now be fought to the death. A cruel move that will only stoke the growing rebellion in Neosalem's population - one that Leila will spearhead ...
About the Author
Fabien Vehlmann got into comics by flooding Spirou Magazine with proposed scripts until he was accepted. Since then he's proven his mettle with such hits as Green Manor, IAN, The Marquis of Anaon and a Spirou one-off, before becoming in 2009 the new official team for Dupuis' flagship series with Yoann. Bruno Gazzottistarted by doing odd jobs at Spirou Magazine, eventually becoming Tome and Janry's assistant on Little Spirou. In 1990 he takes over the art on SODA, a highly successful series that will make him a household name.