(This book cannot be returned.)
A no-nonsense guide to getting started with TestCafe quickly by building a complete test suite while learning the core concepts of test automation with TestCafe
- Build a proof-of-concept project to demonstrate your familiarity with TestCafe
- Discover useful tips and best practices for building production-ready and fault-tolerant tests
- Write clean and maintainable tests by refactoring your codebase using PageObject pattern
TestCafe is an open source end-to-end testing framework that combines unmatched ease of use with advanced automation and robust built-in stability mechanisms. This book is a comprehensive, project-based introduction to TestCafe that will show you how to use the TestCafe framework and enable you to write fast and reliable tests; plus you'll have a proof of concept ready to demonstrate the practical potential of TestCafe.
By the end of this book, you'll have learned how to write and enhance end-to-end tests with TestCafe to solve real-world problems and deliver results.
What you will learn
- Understand the basic concepts of TestCafe and how it differs from classic Selenium
- Find out how to set up a TestCafe test environment
- Run TestCafe with command-line settings
- Verify and execute TestCafe code in the browser
- Automate end-to-end testing with TestCafe using expert techniques
- Discover best practices in TestCafe development and learn about the future roadmap of TestCafe
Who this book is for