(This book cannot be returned.)
This graph paper would be great to use for design projects, mapping for board, video, roleplay games, designing floor plans, tiling or yard landscaping, playing pen and pencil games, planning embroidery, cross stitch or knitting. Also great for occupational therapists who use squared paper for writing practice. Artists may use grids to copy pictures. Programmers, engineers and scientists may prefer graph paper for notes that involve formulas.
- Pages of white paper Quad-Ruled 5x5 paper (5 squares per inch)
- Grid ruled on both sides, with thin lines that don't overpower personal notation
- Quad ruled (5 squares per inch)
- Perfect for Math and Science Class or work
- Size is 8.5 x 11 (21.59 x 27.94 cm)