(This book cannot be returned.)
Build a strong and efficient IoT infrastructure at industrial and enterprise level by mastering Industrial IoT network
- Gain hands-on experience working with industrial architecture
- Explore the potential of cloud-based Industrial IoT platforms, analytics, and protocols
- Improve business models and transform your workforce with Industry 4.0
We live in an era where advanced automation is used to achieve accurate results. To set up an automation environment, you need to first configure a network that can be accessed anywhere and by any device. This book is a practical guide that helps you discover the technologies and use cases for Industrial Internet of Things (IIOT).
Hands-On Industrial Internet of Things takes you through the implementation of industrial processes and specialized control devices and protocols. You'll study the process of identifying and connecting to different industrial data sources gathered from different sensors. Furthermore, you'll be able to connect these sensors to cloud network, such as AWS IoT, Azure IoT, Google IoT, and OEM IoT platforms, and extract data from the cloud to your devices.
As you progress through the chapters, you'll gain hands-on experience in using open source Node-Red, Kafka, Cassandra, and Python. You will also learn how to develop streaming and batch-based Machine Learning algorithms.
By the end of this book, you will have mastered the features of Industry 4.0 and be able to build stronger, faster, and more reliable IoT infrastructure in your Industry.
What you will learn
- Explore industrial processes, devices, and protocols
- Design and implement the I-IoT network flow
- Gather and transfer industrial data in a secure way
- Get to grips with popular cloud-based platforms
- Understand diagnostic analytics to answer critical workforce questions
- Discover the Edge device and understand Edge and Fog computing
- Implement equipment and process management to achieve business-specific goals