Email or call for price.
Lonely Planet: The world's number one travel guide publisher*
Lonely Planet's Best of Portugalis your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Cruise through the canals of Aveiro, tour the Alto Douro wine country and walk the medieval town of Evora - all with your trusted travel companion. Discover the best of Portugal and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Best of Portugal:
- Full-colour images throughout
- Highlightsand itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential infoat your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, art, food, wine, sports, landscapes, wildlife
- Free, convenient pull-out map (included in print version), plus easy-to-use colour maps to help you navigate
- Covers Lisbon, Porto, the Algarve, Évora, Rio Douro Valley, Braga, Coimbra, Aveiro, Sintra, Óbidos, Sagres & Cabo de São Vicente, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Best ofPortugal is filled with inspiring and colourful photos, and focuses on Portugal's most popular attractions for those wanting to experience the best of the best.
Need a guide to Lisbon, Porto, the Algarve or Madeira? Pockets are our smaller guides featuring the top sights and experiences for a shorter trip or weekend break.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world's number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveller since 1973. Over the past four decades, we've printed over 145 million guidebooks and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travellers. You'll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, video, 14 languages, nine international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more.
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves, it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' - Fairfax Media (Australia)
*Source: Nielsen BookScan: Australia, UK, USA, 5/2016-4/2017