Email or call for price.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 2 in the Time-Travelling Cat series.
- #1: The Time-Travelling Cat and the Egyptian Goddess (Paperback): $9.99
- #3: The Time-Travelling Cat and the Roman Eagle (Paperback): $11.99
- #4: The Time-Travelling Cat and the Aztec Sacrifice (Paperback): $11.99
- #5: The Time-Travelling Cat and the Viking Terror (Paperback): $12.99
- #6: Time-Travelling Cat and the Great Victorian Stink (Paperback): $9.99
Ka, the time-traveling cat, has disappeared, leaving just one clue. Realizing that she has gone back to Elizabethan England, Topher fears that Ka is in terrible danger. Cats were tortured in Tudor England, so Topher must find her before it is too late. In doing so, he meets Queen Elizabeth and Doctor Dee, the court magician and astronomer, who thinks Ka can help him find the Philosopher's Stone.
About the Author
Julia Jarman has written over 80 books for children, including Big Red Tub, Tooth Fairy in Trouble, and Make Friends, Break Friends.
"A good read and will keep 8- to 10-year olds interested to the end." —School Librarian