(This book cannot be returned.)
Want a proven method for improving the performance of your young athletes?
This comprehensive guide to training high performing youth athletes, reveals Cody Cain's unique Body Mind IQ (BMIQ) system. Drawing on four decades of experience as a player, coach and game official Cody shows you what it takes to achieve success both on and off the field.
Read this book and apply the BMIQ Success Triangle to:
- Recognize and develop the key traits of successful athletes
- Create training programs that consistently improve skills and conditioning
- Establish a winning approach for your team and players
- Teach your athletes habits and strategies for success
- Easily communicate with your players about what to eat and when
- Help your athletes reach their personal best and win more often
- Become an outstanding youth coach with a reputation for results
Whether you're new to coaching young athletes or looking to improve your skills and understanding of what it takes to elevate a young athlete's game, this book will give you what you need to develop happy, confident and committed young athletes.