Exercise for Seniors Strength Training Workouts: 2 Books in 1 Step by Step Fully Illustrated Balance and Stretching Exercises for Fall Prevention, Imp (Paperback)
Exercise For Seniors 2 Books in 1 Bundle. With reader exclusive access to bonus videos of each exercise
Do you get dizzy or tired easily? Is your range of motion more limited than it once was?
Falls are one of the leading causes of injuries in seniors
Did you know that a staggering 61% of seniors who experienced a fall after doing regular balance exercises actually managed to avoid breaking any bones?
In addition to decreasing the risk of a fall, balance exercises serve to help seniors develop better coordination, stronger bones, better sleep, increased muscle mass, improved cognitive functions, and faster reaction time that enables them to fall gracefully, without serious injury.
Combining stretching with balance exercises will only further enhance your results. Some of the benefits of stretching are improved posture, pain relief, enhanced range of motion and increased energy levels. So, if you are looking for a step-by-step guide of fully illustrated home workouts for fall prevention, and improved stability and posture, this is the perfect book for you.
Here is a peek of what you will find inside:
● the importance of balance and how age can affect it
● exercises to test your balance and measure your progress
● how safety should always be your priority
● why stretching is essential to our immediate and long-term health
● the tremendous benefits of stretching routinely, even for short periods of time
● the best seated and standing stretches
● free access to videos demonstrating each exercise
● the best tools for optimal results
● bonus goodies including an exercise planner and a free ebook
● fully illustrated step-by-step exercise routines
And many more tools and tips that you can use in the safety of your own home.
From the best time to train your balance to the benefits of exercise, this book is not merely a guide, it is an introduction to living a healthier, balanced, and happier lifestyle too.
Don't keep making excuses about getting in shape and grab yourself a copy of this book today so that you can kickstart your journey to becoming a better healthier you