This book guides you through the Project Management experience in North America.
If you don't have a lot of time but are motivated to excel at project management in the construction industry with Canadian companies, this book offers you many practical tools to succeed.
Compare PMP's theories with Real-life experience.
76+ Real-Life Examples includes: FORMS, LETTERS, CONTRACTS & REPORTS
- Excel at a job interview for a project manager or program manager position immediately after completing this book
- Familiarize yourself with the standards and forms widely used in public and private companies
- Provide your employer with tools and methods to administer the processes
- Gain practical experience controlling project constraints: cost, quality, scope, and schedule throughout the life cycle of projects
- Explore real-world reporting techniques used in project and portfolio management