Latter-day youth and parents need spiritual resilience to face the future head-on. How do you get it? How do you teach it? Nephi had these same questions. His answers will lead your family to resilient faith.
Raising youth who are Spirit-led and resilient requires parents who are Spirit-led and resilient. Christ can enable you to build faithful strength together with your children-in a way that uniquely fits your family.
In Spiritual Resilience, author and youth leader Sharla Goettl uncovers Nephi's insights for parents on how, as a teenager, he developed his powerful testimony of Christ. His message will impact how you teach your children. You will learn how to:
- Determine the next step in your situation
- Discover your unique role in God's plan
- Fill the gaps in your faith
- Motivate youth to make righteous choices
- Act fearlessly by understanding your covenants
- Feel confident you can succeed with Christ's help
You can be exactly what your family needs-learning, as Nephi did, to prepare for an unpredictable future. Spiritual Resilience offers a blueprint for families to become spiritually prepared and committed to answering Jesus Christ's call to "go and do."