(This book cannot be returned.)
In today's job market, people invest much of their time and effort in finding and securing the right professions. It's vitally important, as our work affects us deeply in our personal and professional lives. Our career choices impact us so greatly that it's necessary for us to look closely at how we choose our careers and our employers - by making wise decisions to improve our ability for securing lifelong employment that we are passionate about.
Written precisely for that purpose, this book helps you to:
- Discover the right role for YOU
- Use efficient job search techniques to save time
- Create amazing first impressions that they'll remember
- Win over the interviewer with clarity and confidence
- Understand interview scoring, ratings and rankings and how to master them
- Negotiate the salary you WANT and DESERVE
Written from an insider's perspective, the advice is relevant for today's ever-changing market and will help dramatically increase your chances of success and done-for-you email scripts will take the guesswork out of how to send that perfectly worded email.
Clear, concise, and without technical jargon, you'll get a first-hand glimpse of what goes on behind the scene when you submit your resume to a potential employer. If there's one book that captures the heart of what is required, this is it The one book designed to empower you to land your ideal job and begin a wonderful, fulfilling, long-term career.