(This book cannot be returned.)
It's bedtime, But First, Let's Say Our Prayers
Do you wish to help your child become a powerfully praying Christian - an invaluable life skill requiring both practice and discipline?
But First, Let's Say Our Prayers: Learning to Pray Before Bed is a book about prayer, faith, patience, and thanksgiving that can be read before bed or at any time throughout the day. It guides children through age-appropriate questions to help them cultivate a meaningful relationship with God through the practice of prayer. This book will help them recall situations from their day when they made an unwise choice, faced a challenging person or situation, or perhaps just needed some guidance from God.
We'll count up our blessings one by one
and praise God for all the good things He's done.
Did He answer your prayer and your wish came true?
For these types of things, we should say, "thank you."
Then after that we admit our mistakes.
A simple "I'm sorry" is all that it takes.
Did you lie about something? Did you fight with your brother?
Did you do something sneaky or hurt one another?
Make sure you're honest when talking to Jesus.
His love is so big, He will always forgive us.
But First, Let's Say Our Prayers: Learning to Pray Before Bed is a book you will read again and again. With bold, colorful illustrations, this story will leave children reassured to know God is faithful; He is strong; and He is so, so, SO good.
- 32-page, hardcover book with premium color pages
- Features a diverse cast of characters
- Includes a presentation page in the front of the book, making it a meaningful gift for baby showers, birthdays, christenings (baptisms), first Communions, or any religious holidays like Christmas and Easter
- Includes a section where children can write down their prayers, allowing them to later reflect on which ones, or how many, God has answered
- Includes verses from the bible at the end of the book for children to memorize and recall during future challenging situations
- Perfect Christian book for boys and girls ages 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, or 8 who are in preschool, kindergarten, 1st grade, 2nd grade, and 3rd grade; also suitable for independent readers ages 9 and 10+
- Is the ideal-length bedtime story, or it can be read throughout the day, especially during any religious education class such as catechism, Sunday school, or Children's Liturgy of the Word
- Broadly written for children of all Christian denominations
- Perfect as a gift from: Godparent; Godmother or Godfather for their Godchild (Goddaughter or Godson); Guardian or Parent: Mother or Father, Mom or Dad; Grandparent: Grandma, Grandpa, Nana, Papa; Teacher, Catechist, Pastor; Aunt, Uncle, Cousin; Neighbor, Friend, Classmate