(This book cannot be returned.)
Our pets make our bad days better and our good days great We love our pets❣
We need to keep them safe during a disaster.
Organizing & Productivity Consultant, Shawndra Holmberg, CPO-CD, utilizes her past career as a Bioterrorism Preparedness Planner for the Hawaii District Health Office to make the preparedness tasks, choices, and activities easier to achieve so you will be better prepared to keep your pets safe for what life and nature throw at you.
In this comprehensive household handbook for pet owners you will discover:
- 31 easy steps you can take to get ready
- The plans you need to keep your pet safe so they'll be there for you
- Encouragement and support to take ONE action in each step so you can achieve your goal to be ready for them
- The key items to grab in an evacuation and how to remember to take them
- The crucial supplies you'll need to shelter in place and stay safe
- Next Actions you can take when you have the emergency preparedness basics down
- 10 downloadable lists, plans, and decals that you can implement immediately before the crisis
- How to prepare for recovery - because there will always be a recovery
You'll also get 14 additional reliable resources on food safety, water treatment, your own go kits, car kits, sheltering in place, handling disaster-related stress, and more. (NOTE: These aren't required or necessary for you to take the 31 small steps to get ready, but Shawndra just couldn't help herself. Since this book is your handbook for preparedness, she wanted you to have this information at your fingertips if and when you need it.)
Whether you have a dog, cat, parrot, ferret, guinea pig, hamster, rabbit, snake, turtle, fish, chicken, lizard, or any other furry, scaly, or feathery family member - this book is for you. If you want to keep your pet safe and happy, you'll want to be prepared for:
- house fires
- zombie apocalypse
- or even tribbles taking over your home
⚠ You'll Get Free Instant Access to a Free Companion Website Full of Checklists, Plans and Other Downloads to Help you Keep Your Pets Safe Disasters).
It is possible to plan and prepare for larger emergencies, which means you'll be better prepared for the smaller disasters. If an emergency happens, your life will be affected, but you and your pet will handle it better if you take these 31 Small Steps to Keep Your Pets Safe During a Disaster.
✓ Build resiliency
✓ Prepare your plans
✓ Create sustainability
✓ Conquer these 31 small steps
Previously published as Pet Preparedness: A Household Handbook for Pet Owners (2019)