(This book cannot be returned.)
THIS BOOK WAS ORIGINALLY PUBLISHED AS WHEEL OF THE YEAR BY AMY CESARI
Do you want to do magic? Discover the power of your craft with this guided grimoire and book of spells.
A Hedge Witch is one who works in harmony with natural magic and the "spirit of all things"- plants, animals, the elements, the energy of the cosmos, and the spirit realm.
Hedge Witchery is a coloring book to explore natural magic and follow your own mystical path. This book will lead you on an illustrated journey through the seasons and moon cycles, and inspire you to connect to the spirit of all things and the magic of everyday life.
- Shadow work and finding wisdom in the dark and unknown
- Powerful yet simple rituals for the eight Witch's Sabbats
- Moon energy and spell ideas for each month of the year
- Teas, baths, and herbal spells
- Rituals and candle magic to manifest your desires and step into your power
- Basic faerie magic and garden witchcraft ideas
- Ways to work with the elements of magic
- Witchy affirmations, rituals of gratitude, and journal prompts to keep you centered on your path
- Lots of illustrated space to explore your own magical journey.
- And more
Other things you might like to know about this book:
- Printed on both sides of the page - colored pencils are recommended (not markers or paint)
- Over 160 pages of coloring, framed notes, spells, correspondences, and magical things to do
- All original art by Author and Illustrator Amy Cesari
Follow your own path and find yourself in the creative, empowering world of your own hedge witchery.