The American Library Association presents 52 books by must-read BIPOC authors for every week of the year in this beautiful reading log.
This immersive journal is more than just a reading list; it's your personal guide to a year of handpicked books, exploring a tapestry of diverse voices spanning across race, ethnicity, gender, sexuality, religion, and disability. Immerse yourself in the rich narratives of human experiences, as each title opens doors to new worlds, unearths hidden histories, and sparks meaningful conversations.
Dive into its pages and discover:
- Detailed summaries and insightful reviews of each recommended title.
- Engaging discussion questions to ignite conversations and foster deeper connections with the books.
- Thoughtfully designed journaling prompts to reflect on your personal reactions and interpretations.
- Space to record your thoughts, reflections, and favorite quotes for every book you read.
- Customizable tracking tools to monitor your progress throughout the year.
Immerse yourself in a diverse range of genres, including contemporary fiction, memoirs, historical accounts, fantasy, and more. Embrace the joy of reading while championing inclusivity, cultural understanding, and empathy. Join countless readers who have trusted the American Library Association's expertise and embark on a literary adventure that will leave an indelible mark on your soul.
About the Author
The American Library Association is a nonprofit organization based in the United States that promotes libraries and library education internationally. It is the oldest and largest library association in the world, with more than 57,000 members.