Email or call for price.
Amy Marshall has been blogging about raw diets for dogs since 2012. Now she's compiled her expertise into an in-depth, easy-to-read explanation on why you should switch your dog to a raw diet. It might just change the way you look at pet food forever.
Many dog owners have already discovered the benefits of a raw diet: cleaner teeth, shinier coats, and a healthier dog. But do you know the FULL story?
"Why You Need to Feed Your Dog a Raw Food Diet" offers reasons why a raw diet is the best diet for your dog, including:
- What's wrong with traditional, wet and dry pet foods - even the so-called "good" brands
- How the food you're feeding plays a major role in your dog's health
- Why raw diets can be a solution to a variety of health issues
Any new diet for your dog is an investment of time, energy and money. "Why You Need to Feed Your Dog a Raw Food Diet" will help you set yourself up for raw feeding success. You'll get a crash course on:
- Your dog's ancestors (and what they ate)
- Evolution and domestication of the dog, and how that changed the way we feed dogs today
- Comparative anatomy of carnivores, omnivores, and herbivores
- The age-old debate: are dogs carnivores or omnivores?
- An eye-opening recap on the history of pet food (a MUST for any dog owner)
- How traditional "dog food" is harming your dog and shortening their lifespan
Raw feeding is not a trend or a fad diet - it's a lifestyle. Whether you're a new or experienced raw feeder, this book has everything you need to set your dog up for a longer, happier, and healthier life.
About the Author
Amy is the founder of PrimalPooch.com. She teaches dog owners about the merits of a fresh, REAL-FOOD diet and instructs pet parents how to feed a raw diet at home.