(This book cannot be returned.)
This Handwriting practice workbook is an excellent beginner book built on current modern learning techniques and helps preschoolers and kindergarten kids take their first step into the fun world of writing. It progressively builds confidence in writing starting with
- Step 1: Master the writing of the alphabet beginning with tracing lines and curves
- Step 2: Writing sight words
Your child will learn to practice holding a pencil or crayon correctly while tracing each letter of the alphabet. With these essential drills of over 100+ pages, Your child will develop the motor control needed for writing well while also learning to recognize each letter and its sound
The Book comes with:
- A bonus coloring section at the beginning of each alphabet to encourage and engage children as they build skills progressively.
- Progression to writing sight words and simple sentences
- Premium glossy cover design
- Perfectly sized at 8.5" x 11"
Buy today. On sale for under $10, to help your child take their first step confidently into the fun world of writing.
This beginner alphabet learn to write book is perfect for preschoolers and kindergarten kids who are looking to start their writing journey this year.