This book cannot be returned. PRINT-ON-DEMAND; printing may add 2-4 business days.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 12 in the It Mastery series.
- #4: FreeBSD Mastery: Storage Essentials (It Mastery #4) (Paperback): $24.99
- #5: Networking for Systems Administrators (It Mastery #5) (Hardcover): $39.99
- #6: Tarsnap Mastery: Online Backups for the Truly Paranoid (It Mastery #6) (Paperback): $19.99
- #7: FreeBSD Mastery: Zfs (It Mastery #7) (Paperback): $24.99
- #8: FreeBSD Mastery: Specialty Filesystems (It Mastery #8) (Paperback): $24.99
- #9: FreeBSD Mastery: Advanced ZFS (It Mastery #9) (Paperback): $24.99
- #10: PAM Mastery (It Mastery #10) (Hardcover): $39.99
- #11: Relayd and Httpd Mastery (It Mastery #11) (Hardcover): $39.99
- #13: Sudo Mastery (It Mastery #13) (Hardcover): $39.99
- #15: FreeBSD Mastery: Jails (It Mastery #15) (Hardcover): $39.99
"One of the best technical writers in the networking and security environments." - Midwest Book Review
Secure Shell (SSH) lets sysadmins securely manage remote systems. It's powerful, complicated, and confusing.
Lose the confusion.
SSH Mastery rescues you from sifting through decades of obsolete online tutorials and quickly makes you an SSH journeyman. You'll learn to
- eliminate passwords
- manage access by users, groups, addresses, and more
- securely move files around your network
- forward graphic displays
- proxy TCP connections
- build SOCKS proxies
- centrally manage and distribute keys and configurations
- use SSH as secure transport for other applications
- build virtual private networks
- create Certificate Authorities for truly large scale deployment
Master Secure Shell with SSH Mastery