(This book cannot be returned.)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 11 in the It Mastery series.
- #4: FreeBSD Mastery: Storage Essentials (It Mastery #4) (Paperback): $24.99
- #5: Networking for Systems Administrators (It Mastery #5) (Paperback): $24.99
- #7: FreeBSD Mastery: Zfs (It Mastery #7) (Paperback): $24.99
- #8: FreeBSD Mastery: Specialty Filesystems (It Mastery #8) (Paperback): $24.99
- #9: FreeBSD Mastery: Advanced ZFS (It Mastery #9) (Paperback): $24.99
- #10: PAM Mastery (It Mastery #10) (Paperback): $19.99
- #12: SSH Mastery: OpenSSH, PuTTY, Tunnels, and Keys (It Mastery #12) (Paperback): $24.99
- #13: Sudo Mastery (It Mastery #13) (Paperback): $24.99
- #15: SNMP Mastery (It Mastery #15) (Paperback): $24.99
"I think we're gonna need a bigger web server."
OpenBSD has a solid reputation for security and stability. It's well known for the OpenSMTPd mail server, the LibreSSL cryptography library, and the PF packet filter. But nobody ever talks about the load balancer, or the web server.
The httpd web server provides a fast, stable, secure environment for your web applications. The relayd load balancer lets you distribute Internet application load across multiple hosts. Between the two, you can slash hundreds of thousands of dollars off the cost of building, deploying, and managing applications.
With Httpd and Relayd Mastery you'll learn how to:
-set up web sites
-configure software to run in a chroot
-run dozens or hundreds of sites on one host
-dynamically reconfigure sites with Lua patterns
-manage site logs
-maintain free, globally-valid SSL certificates
-improve performance with SSL stapling
-install and maintain two-server clusters
-distribute traffic between any number of hosts
-stop worrying about old SSL versions and bad crypto algorithms
Slash the amount of time you spend futzing with web servers. Get Httpd and Relayd Mastery today