(This book cannot be returned.)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 7 in the It Mastery series.
- #4: FreeBSD Mastery: Storage Essentials (It Mastery #4) (Paperback): $24.99
- #5: Networking for Systems Administrators (It Mastery #5) (Paperback): $24.99
- #8: FreeBSD Mastery: Specialty Filesystems (It Mastery #8) (Paperback): $24.99
- #9: FreeBSD Mastery: Advanced ZFS (It Mastery #9) (Paperback): $24.99
- #10: PAM Mastery (It Mastery #10) (Paperback): $19.99
- #11: Relayd and Httpd Mastery (It Mastery #11) (Paperback): $24.99
- #12: SSH Mastery: OpenSSH, PuTTY, Tunnels, and Keys (It Mastery #12) (Paperback): $24.99
- #13: Sudo Mastery (It Mastery #13) (Paperback): $24.99
- #15: SNMP Mastery (It Mastery #15) (Paperback): $24.99
21st-Century Data Storage
ZFS, the fast, flexible, self-healing filesystem, revolutionized data storage. Leveraging ZFS changes everything about managing FreeBSD systems.
With FreeBSD Mastery: ZFS, you'll learn to:
- understand how your hardware affects ZFS
- arrange your storage for optimal performance
- configure datasets that match your enterprise's needs
- repair and monitor storage pools
- expand your storage
- use compression to enhance performance
- determine if deduplication is right for your data
- understand how copy-on-write changes everything
- snapshot filesystems
- automatically rotate snapshots
- clone filesystems
- understand how ZFS uses and manages space
- do custom FreeBSD ZFS installs
Whether you're a long-term FreeBSD administrator or a new user, FreeBSD Mastery: ZFS will help you simplify storage.
Master ZFS with FreeBSD Mastery: ZFS.