For price, please email Orders@booksandbooks.com
NONE / NOT IN STOCK
Make the most of every day and every dollar with Rick Steves! This colorful, compact guidebook is perfect for spending a week or less in Prague:
- City walks and tours: Five detailed self-guided walks, including a walk from the Old Town Square to the Charles Bridge and tours of The Jewish Quarter and Prague Castle
- Rick's strategic advice on what's worth your time and money
- What to eat and where to stay: Savor a traditional goulash stew, mingle with locals over a Czech beer or two, and stay in a romantic hotel in the Little Quarter
- Day-by-day itineraries to help you prioritize your time
- A detailed, detachable fold-out map, plus museum and city maps throughout
- Full-color, portable, and slim for exploring on-the-go
- Trip-planning practicalities like when to go, how to get around, basic Czech phrases, and more
Extending your trip? Try Rick Steves Prague & the Czech Republic.
About the Author
Since 1973, Rick Steves has spent about four months a year exploring Europe. His mission: to empower Americans to have European trips that are fun, affordable, and culturally broadening. Rick produces a best-selling guidebook series, a public television series, and a public radio show, and organizes small-group tours that take over 30,000 travelers to Europe annually. He does all of this with the help of more than 100 well-traveled staff members at Rick Steves' Europe in Edmonds, WA (near Seattle). When not on the road, Rick is active in his church and with advocacy groups focused on economic and social justice, drug policy reform, and ending hunger. To recharge, Rick plays piano, relaxes at his family cabin in the Cascade Mountains, and spends time with his son Andy and daughter Jackie. Find out more about Rick at www.ricksteves.com and on Facebook.
Connect with Rick:facebook.com/RickStevestwitter: @RickStevesinstagram: ricksteveseurope
Honza Vihan grew up roaming the Czech countryside in search of the Wild West. Once the borders opened, he set off for South Dakota. His journey took him to China, Honduras, India, and Iran, where he contributed to several travel guides. Honza lives in Prague with his wife, studies for a PhD in Chinese, and leads Rick Steves' tours through Eastern Europe.