Email or call for price.
Email or call for price.
Turquoise waters, pristine beaches, world-famous rum, and a culture that welcomes you with a smile: Soak up the sun and fun with Moon Bahamas. Inside you'll find:
- Flexible itineraries, from a Nassau getaway to a week of island-hopping, including day trips to the Out Islands
- Strategic advice for travelers looking for family fun, romance, nightlife, water sports, and more
- Must-see highlights and unique experiences: Go diving to see shipwrecks, underwater sculptures, and coral reefs, snorkel with sharks, or swim with friendly pigs. Spot wild pink flamingoes, climb to a historic stone monastery at the highest point in the Bahamas, or visit the iconic Hope Town Lighthouse. Relax in an oceanfront bungalow, sip cocktails made from local rum, and hang out with locals at a fish fry
- Honest recommendations from Nassau local Mariah Moyle on when to go, where to eat, how to get around, and where to stay, from guest cottages and beach bungalows to luxurious resorts
- Full-color photos and detailed maps throughout
- Background information on the landscape, climate, wildlife, and history
- Handy tips for families with children, LGBTQ travelers, seniors, and travelers with disabilities
Looking for more island adventures? Check out Moon Aruba, Moon Bermuda, or Moon Jamaica.
About the Author
Originally from the Pacific Northwest, Mariah Laine Moyle lived on all four corners of the United States before hopping on a sailboat heading towards the Caribbean islands in 2008. She wasn't far into her journey when the Bahamas sidelined her with its raw natural beauty and vibrant people - one island person in particular, would eventually become her husband, giving her a reason to stay indefinitely. She has been living and traveling throughout these islands for nearly ten years, working on remote private islands of the rich and famous in the Exumas, and spending 2 ½ years in chic and colorful Harbour Island before relocating to the "big city" of Nassau in 2016.
Dedicated to sharing her love of her adopted island home, Mariah created Out Island Life, a website and blog for those looking to buy, build, travel or relocate to the Bahamas. She writes captivating articles as she recaps accounts of her sometimes blissful, oftentimes crazy island existence, along with relevant information for Bahamas-enthusiasts. After completing the first edition of Moon Bahamas, she is now focused on writing a memoir and freelance writing for international travel publications. In her free time, she continues to explore and discover the 700 islands of the Bahamas.
When she isn't writing or traveling, Mariah teaches yoga, hosts retreats, and enjoys kiteboarding, paddlesurfing and taking her three rescue Potcakes (island dogs) for long walks on empty beaches. You can learn more about The Bahamas at www.outislandlifebahamas.com or follow her island adventures on Instagram @mariah.laine