WE CAN ORDER THIS FOR YOU (store pickup in 5-14 days)
Los Cabos is synonymous with luxury and relaxation, but the best of Baja starts just beyond the resorts. Dive into the real Mexico with Moon Los Cabos. Inside you'll find:
- Flexible itineraries, from four days of waves, tacos, and sunshine to a road trip through Baja Sur, along with the best beaches for relaxing, diving, snorkeling, and surfing
- Strategic advice for road-trippers, foodies, surfers, hikers, and more
- Top activities and unique experiences: Explore mountain ranges, secluded beaches, and gorgeous waterfalls, or snorkel through pristine coral reefs. Drink margaritas in a beach-front cabaña, sip a cerveza from your hammock, or spot humpbacks, whale sharks, and sea lions. Savor the crispiest fish tacos, dance until dawn at a local favorite bar, or relax on the sand with a beach read
- Expert insight from local tour guide Jennifer Kramer, who's spent nearly 30 years immersed in Baja, on where to eat, how to get around, and where to stay, from beach bungalows to luxurious resorts
- Full-color photos and detailed maps throughout
- Reliable background information on the landscape, climate, wildlife, and history, as well as common customs and etiquette
- Handy tools including a Spanish phrasebook, packing suggestions, and travel tips for families with kids, seniors, travelers with disabilities, and LGBTQ travelers
Hoping for más Mexico? Check out Moon Baja, Moon San Miguel de Allende, or Moon Mexico City.
About the Author
A Baja California-based tour guide, travel planner, and writer, Jennifer Kramer has been immersed in Baja's culture, history, and natural wonders for over 30 years. From childhood excursions down the peninsula to her work today as marketing director for her family's company, Discover Baja Travel Club, Jen has made it her life's mission to explore and share all that Baja California has to offer. In this book Jen unlocks Baja's hidden gems and offers a pragmatic guide for the traveler seeking an adventure off the beaten path.
Jen and her husband currently live in Northern Baja where they lead culinary, wine, and beer tours of the region. When not working, Jen can be found scouting the best taco stands in Tijuana or relaxing at boutique wineries in the Valle de Guadalupe.
Learn more about Jen's Baja adventures and projects by visiting jenniferckramer.com.