NOT IN STOCK,,, but we can attempt to get it
Set sail and dive into Europe's magnificent port cities with Rick Steves Scandinavian & Northern European Cruise Ports! Inside you'll find:
- Rick's expert advice on making the most of your time on a cruise and fully experiencing each city, with thorough coverage of 18 ports of call
- Practical travel strategies including how to choose and book your cruise, adjusting to life on board on the ship, saving money, and traveling economically and ethically
- Self-guided walks and tours of each port city so you can hit the best attractions, sample authentic cuisine, and get to know the culture, even with a short amount of time
- Essential logistics including step-by-step instructions for arriving at each terminal, getting into town, and finding necessary services like ATMs and pharmacies
- Rick's reliable tips and candid advice on how to beat the crowds, skip lines, and avoid tourist traps
- Helpful reference photos throughout and full-color maps of each city
- Useful tools like mini-phrasebooks, detailed instructions for any visa requirements, hotel and airport recommendations for cruise access cities, and what to do if you miss your ship
Maximize your time and savor every moment with Rick's practical tips, thoughtful advice, and reliable expertise.
Heading to the Mediterranean? Pick up Rick Steves Mediterranean Cruise Ports.
About the Author
Since 1973, Rick Steves has spent about four months a year exploring Europe. His mission: to empower Americans to have European trips that are fun, affordable, and culturally broadening. Rick produces a best-selling guidebook series, a public television series, and a public radio show, and organizes small-group tours that take over 30,000 travelers to Europe annually. He does all of this with the help of more than 100 well-traveled staff members at Rick Steves' Europe in Edmonds, WA (near Seattle). When not on the road, Rick is active in his church and with advocacy groups focused on economic and social justice, drug policy reform, and ending hunger. To recharge, Rick plays piano, relaxes at his family cabin in the Cascade Mountains, and spends time with his son Andy and daughter Jackie. Find out more about Rick at www.ricksteves.com and on Facebook.
Connect with Rick:facebook.com/RickStevestwitter: @RickStevesinstagram: ricksteveseurope
Born in Denver and raised in central Ohio, Cameron Hewitt settled in Seattle in 2000. Ever since, he has spent three months each year in Europe, contributing to guidebooks, tours, radio and television shows, and other media for Rick Steves' Europe, where he serves as content manager. Cameron married his high school sweetheart (and favorite travel partner), Shawna, and enjoys taking pictures, trying new restaurants, and planning his next trip.