Math Word Problems Grade 6 for kids ages 11+
Support your child's educational journey with Spectrum's 6th grade math workbook that teaches essential math skills to sixth graders.
6th grade math workbooks are a great way for children to learn math skills through word problems that cover geometry, fractions, decimals, algebra 1 prep, and more through a variety of learning activities that are both fun AND educational
Why You'll Love This 6th Grade Math Word Problems Book
- Engaging and educational math activities. "Using a number line", "Graphing", and "Finding percentages" are a few of the fun math activities that incorporate word problems to help inspire learning into your child's classroom or homeschool curriculum.
- Tracking progress along the way. Pretests, posttests, a mid-test and final test are included to test student knowledge along the way. Use the scoring record and answer key in the back of the Spectrum math pre algebra workbook to track student progress before moving on to new and exciting activities.
- Practically sized for every activity. The 128-page math workbook is sized at about 8 1/4 inches x 10 1/2 inches--giving your child plenty of space to complete each exercise.
For more than 20 years, Spectrum has provided solutions for parents who want to help their children get ahead, and for teachers who want their students to meet and exceed set learning goals--providing workbooks that are a great resource for both homeschooling and classroom curriculum.
The 6th Grade Math Workbook Contains:
- 13 chapters of versatile math activities
- Pretests, posttests, a mid-test, and final test
- Scoring record sheets and answer key