For price, please email Orders@booksandbooks.com
NONE / NOT IN STOCK
Other Books in Series
- #1: Baby Loves Aerospace Engineering! (Baby Loves Science #1) (Board book): $8.99
- #2: Baby Loves Quarks! (Baby Loves Science #2) (Board book): $8.99
- #3: Baby Loves Thermodynamics! (Baby Loves Science #3) (Board book): $8.99
- #4: Baby Loves Quantum Physics! (Baby Loves Science #4) (Board book): $8.99
- #5: Baby Loves Gravity! (Baby Loves Science #5) (Board book): $8.99
- #6: Baby Loves Coding! (Baby Loves Science #6) (Board book): $8.99
- #7: Baby Loves Green Energy! (Baby Loves Science #7) (Board book): $8.99
- #8: Baby Loves Structural Engineering! (Baby Loves Science #8) (Board book): $8.99
Now available in Spanish bilingual editions, this best-selling series offers big, brainy science for the littlest listeners.
Accurate enough to satisfy an expert, yet simple enough for baby, this clever board book showcases the use of logic, sequence, and patterns to solve problems. Can Baby think like a coder to fix her train? Beautiful, visually stimulating illustrations complement age-appropriate language to encourage baby's sense of wonder. Parents and caregivers may learn a thing or two, as well!
The goal of the Baby Loves Science books is to introduce STEM topics in a developmentally appropriate way. As a precursor to learning programming languages and syntax, Baby Loves Coding presents the concepts of sequencing, problem solving, cause and effect, and thinking step-by-step. Practicing these skills early creates a solid foundation for reading, writing, math and eventually, programming.
About the Author
Ruth Spiro is an award-winning children's book author and freelance writer whose articles, essays, and stories have appeared in magazines and anthologies. Her debut picture book, Lester Fizz, Bubble-Gum Artist (Dutton), won awards from Writer's Digest and Willamette Writers and was a Bank Street College of Education Best Book of the Year.
Irene Chan enjoys making beautiful things. She is an art director, designer, artist, amateur photographer, and illustrator.