For price, please email Orders@booksandbooks.com
OUT OF PRINT; NOT IN STOCK - Original Retail Price Subject to Change
Kaplan's GMAT Verbal Workbook is designed to help you build a strong foundation in the essential verbal and writing skills you'll need for the GMAT. Focused review, practice questions, and test-taking strategies will help you master the material and face the test with confidence.
Kaplan is so certain that GMAT Verbal Workbook offers all the review you need to excel on the test that we guarantee it: After studying with this book, you'll score higher on the Verbal section of the GMAT—or you'll get your money back.
- In-depth review of the essential concepts: sentence correction, reading comprehension, and critical reasoning
- Hundreds of practice questions for every question type, with detailed answer explanations
- Proven test-taking strategies to help you tackle the exam efficiently
- Sample essays and scoring guides for the Analytical Writing Assessment (AWA)
- Ten practice essay prompts to help you get comfortable with the AWA format and timing
- Reference sections for grammar, usage and style, and common idioms to help sharpen your skills
- We know the test: The Kaplan team has spent years studying every GMAT-related document available.
- Kaplan's expert psychometricians ensure our practice questions and study materials are true to the test.
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for almost 80 years. Our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams.
About the Author
For 80 years, Kaplan Test Prep (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students grow their knowledge, skills and confidence so they can be their best on Test Day. Our prep books and online resources provide the expert guidance that students need at every step of their educational journey – incorporating years of test-specific data and strategies tested by Kaplan students and our own expert psychometricians.
After helping millions of students, we know what works. Our guides deliver knowledge with clarity and simplicity while focusing on the specialized strategies that keep test-takers ahead of the clock and at the top of their game.
We offer preparation for more than 90 standardized tests – including entrance exams for secondary school, college, and graduate school, as well as professional licensing exams for attorneys, physicians, and nurses.
With a full array of self-paced and live online courses, as well as print books and mobile apps, you can use Kaplan to study on your own schedule and at your own speed. Kaplan’s private tutors and admissions consultants supplement those offerings with one-on-one support.