For price, please email Orders@booksandbooks.com
OUT OF PRINT; NOT IN STOCK - Original Retail Price Subject to Change
Other Books in Series
This is book number 19 in the Good Food Guaranteed series.
- #5: Good Housekeeping Slow Cooker, 5: Quick-Prep Recipes (Good Food Guaranteed #5) (Hardcover): $16.95
- #6: Good Housekeeping Gluten Free, 6: Easy & Delicious Recipes for Every Meal (Good Food Guaranteed #6) (Hardcover): $16.95
- #9: Good Housekeeping Healthy Smoothies, 9: 60 Energizing Blender Drinks & More! (Good Food Guaranteed #9) (Hardcover): $16.95
- #11: Good Housekeeping Easy Paleo, 11: 70 Delicious Recipes (Good Food Guaranteed #11) (Hardcover): $16.95
- #12: Good Housekeeping Skillet Suppers, 12: 65 Delicious Recipes (Good Food Guaranteed #12) (Hardcover): $16.95
- #13: Good Housekeeping Sheet Pan Cooking, 13: 70 Easy Recipes (Good Food Guaranteed #13) (Hardcover): $16.95
- #14: Good Housekeeping Soups, 14: 70+ Nourishing Recipes (Good Food Guaranteed #14) (Hardcover): $16.95
- #15: Good Housekeeping Instant Pot(r) Cookbook, 15: 60 Delicious Foolproof Recipes (Good Food Guaranteed #15) (Hardcover): $16.95
- #16: Good Housekeeping Everyday Vegan, 16: 85+ Plant-Based Recipes (Good Food Guaranteed #16) (Hardcover): $16.95
- #17: Good Housekeeping Canning & Preserving, 17: 80+ Simple, Small-Batch Recipes (Good Food Guaranteed #17) (Hardcover): $16.95
Eat healthily . . . and deliciously The editors of Good Housekeeping offer 80 easy recipes perfect for anyone who wants to enjoy a Mediterranean diet. Lemony Hummus. Greek Style Tilapia. Roasted Baby Vine Tomato Grilled Chicken. You can have satisfying food and be heart-healthy, too Using the guidelines of the Mediterranean Diet Pyramid, Good Housekeeping offers mouthwatering and nutritious recipes made with hearty grains and beans, lean proteins, beneficial fats, and delicious fruits and vegetables. With a primer on how to eat the Mediterranean way, and tips and tricks from the Good Housekeeping Test Kitchen, Good Housekeeping Mediterranean Diet will become your go-to cookbook for healthy living. Recipes include: Lemon-Cilantro Eggplant Dip, Roasted Red Pepper Dip, Quinoa Stuffed Portobellos, Chicken Souvlaki, Mediterranean Hummus Egg Smash, Cayenne Grilled Eggplant with Fresh Tomato Salad, Zesty Lemon-Herb Baked Flounder and more.
About the Author
Susan Westmoreland is Culinary Director of Good Housekeeping. Media appearances include the TODAY show, Good Morning America, Food Network and Cooking Channel shows, NPR's All Things Considered, and The Connected Table. She is a member of the Kitchen Cabinet at Smithsonian Museum of American History and has served on the Board of Directors of Les Dames d'Escoffier and the New York Women's Culinary Alliance. In 2001, Susan was named The James Beard Foundation's Editor of the Year. She lives in Brooklyn, NY. Good Housekeeping (goodhousekeeping.com) is a leading lifestyle media brand inspiring a monthly audience of 30+ million readers to discover genius innovations, delicious ideas, style-savvy trends, compelling news, and best-in-class products for their homes, families, and themselves. The Good Housekeeping Institute's state-of-the-art labs combined with Good Housekeeping's seasoned editorial talent and renowned test kitchen is unparalleled. In addition to its US flagship, Good Housekeeping publishes five editions around the world.