Available to SHIP now; STORE PICKUP in 7-10 days
Prepare your home and family for any life-threatening pandemic or natural disaster with this step-by-step survivalist guide filled with techniques, strategies, and DIY projects from a lifelong prepping expert.
The preparation you make for a hurricane, earthquake or other short-term disaster will not keep you alive in the event of widespread social collapse caused by pandemic, failure of the grid or other long-term crises. Government pamphlets and other prepping books tell you how to hold out through an emergency until services are restored. This book teaches you how to survive when nothing returns to normal for weeks, months or even years, including:
- Practical water collection for drinking and hygiene
- Storing, growing, hunting and foraging for food
- First aid and medical treatments when there’s no doctor
- Techniques and tactics for fortifying and defending your home
- Community-building strategies for creating a new society
About the Author
Jim Cobb is the author of numerous prepping and survival guides, including, Prepper’s Home Defense and The Prepper’s Complete Book of Disaster Readiness. Cobb is a prepper, survivalist, and author of the website SurvivalWeekly.com. He lives in Wisconsin.