(This book cannot be returned.)
★★★ Get started with the future of MacOS ★★★
Apple made one of its biggest updates in years to macOS. It's called Big Sur, and it's feature packed-and more powerful than ever.
This book is intended for people who want to get started quickly. For that reason, it's not as comprehensive as other guides. If you want to know about some feature buried deep under the hood that you'll never use, then there are other books for you.
It will also cover how to successfully make the transition from Windows to Mac.
Some of the covered features include:
- What's new to macOS Big Sur
- How you do all those Windows "things" on a Mac
- Apple Services (Apple Music, Apple News, iCloud, Apple Card, Apple Arcade, Apple TV+)
- Using Siri
- How to find things / how to organize things to make them easy to find
- Setting up Internet and Email
- Using Sidecar
- Using Control Center
- Parental Controls
- Downloading / Updating apps
- Organizing photos
- Using Safari
- Protecting your privacy
- Managing your passwords
- Using Maps
- Making phone calls
- Sending, replying, and pinning messages
- And much, much more
Are you ready to start enjoying the new macOS? Then let's get started
Note: This book is not endorsed by Apple, Inc. and should be considered unofficial.