New 2nd Edition with NCARB approvals is now available!
The ARE 5 Review Manual is the most comprehensive textbook for the Architect Registration Exam 5.0 (ARE 5.0). All six exam divisions are covered with thorough explanations for each of the division’s sections.
The ARE 5 Review Manual has been revised. If you have a copy of this book without the orange REVISED banner on the cover, you are using the older edition. See our upgrade offer at ppi2pass.com/upgrade-program.
- A thorough review of all exam content areas to prepare you for all six divisions
- Example problems to clarify how to apply key architectural concepts for the NCARB 5.0 exam
- Hundreds of tables and figures to facilitate referencing and problem solving
- Advice, tips, and exam taking strategies to prepare you for exam day
- Binding: Paperback
- Publisher: PPI, A Kaplan Company
About the Author
David Kent Ballast, FAIA, NCARB, CSI, is the owner of Architectural Research Consulting, a firm offering information and management services to architects, interior designers, and the construction industry. Mr. Ballast taught interior construction and other courses for twenty years at Arapahoe Community College. A licensed architect in Colorado and an NCIDQ certificate holder, Mr. Ballast has authored many books published by PPI on design topics and ARE review.
Steven E. O’Hara, PE, is a professor of architectural engineering in the School of Architecture at Oklahoma State University. Professor O’Hara earned bachelor of science and master of architectural engineering degrees from Oklahoma State University. He is a licensed engineer in Oklahoma.