Other Books in Series
This is book number 2 in the New Totally Awesome Series series.
- #1: New Totally Awesome Money Book For Kids: Revised Edition (New Totally Awesome Series #1) (Paperback): For price, please email Orders@booksandbooks.com
This fun and fact-filled classic, fully updated, is packed with cartoons, quizzes, games, and stories about starting up a business and making money from it.
A savvy brother-and-sister team, Arthur and Rose explain everything you need to know to start 20 super businesses ranging from lemonade stands to recycling:
- Business budgets
- Record keeping and filing
- Telephoning and e-mailing
- Using the Internet to find information
- Putting it in writing
- Marketing and advertising
- Human relations
About the Author
Arthur Bochner wrote The Totally Awesome Money Book for Kids with his mother when he was 11 years old and The Totally Awesome Business Book for Kids when he was 13. He's now 24 and a political speechwriter in Washington, D.C. Rose Bochner, Arthur's 15-year-old sister, was nominated for the Distinguished Students Award at her New Jersey middle school. She's a rock climber and plans to teach. Adriane G. Berg, mother of Arthur and Rose, is a renowned speaker and leader in the field of finance and aging. She is the author of a dozen books on personal finance and lives with husband Stuart Bochner and Rose in New Jersey.