WE CAN ORDER THIS FOR YOU (store pickup in 5-14 days)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 20 in the Animal Tracks series.
- #21: Animal Tracks of Indiana (Paperback): $8.95
- #22: Animal Tracks of Illinois (Paperback): $9.95
- #23: Animal Tracks of Ohio (Paperback): $9.95
- #25: Animal Tracks of the Appalachians (Paperback): $9.95
- #28: Animal Tracks of Mississippi & Louisiana (Paperback): $6.95
- #30: Animal Tracks of Kentucky and Tennessee (Paperback): $9.95
- #31: Animal Tracks of New Jersey (Paperback): $6.95
- #32: Animal Tracks of Nevada and the Great Basin (Paperback): $6.95
Concise descriptions of the animals and their tracks are combined with detailed drawings of the front and back prints, stride patterns and other important identifying features. Over sixty common animals found in New York and Pennsylvania states appear in this compact black and white book. Perfect for hikers, teachers and parents, as well as a reference for children.
About the Author
Tamara Eder, equipped from the age of six with a canoe, a dip net and a notepad, grew up on Alberta with a fascination for nature and the diversity of life, She has a degree in environmental conservation sciences, and has photographed and written about wildlife in Bermuda, the Galapagos Islands, the Amazon Basin, Argentina, Tibet and India. With a fondness for paleontology, Tamara has studied and participated in paleo digs in Alberta and Patagonia. She has worked in both Canada and Argentina as an interpretive naturalist and guide, specializing in ecology and paleontology. An award-winning photographer, her photographs appear in numerous books, posters and online magazines. Tamara now lives in Patagonia and she continues to write, photograph and travel