WE CAN ORDER THIS FOR YOU (store pickup in 5-14 days)
(This book cannot be returned.)
(This book cannot be returned.)
Sharing the gospel isn't complicated. How often do your friends come to you with a problem? Maybe they're hurting and just need someone to listen. You can't fix their past or change the outcome of every bad decision or circumstance, but you can point them to the One who promises hope for the future. The reality is that God has a design for our lives, but we live in a broken world where we make sinful choices that leave us in need of a Savior. Becoming a Christian doesn't automatically erase our past hurts and scars, but it does offer relief from our brokenness through repentance. When Christ died in our place on the cross, He took the penalty that we deserve for our sins. He was resurrected, and in turn we are given new life when we believe in Him. Through God's grace we are able to start over and pursue His design for our lives -- from wherever we are. In this 6-session Bible study, Pastor Jimmy Scroggins will walk students through the 3 Circles evangelism strategy to help them discover just how simple sharing the gospel can be. Three Circles Teen Bible Study Book includes printed content for six small group sessions, personal study between meetings, applicable Scripture, "How to Use This Study," leader guide, and other features. Features:
- Interactive teaching videos, approximately 6-8 minutes each week -- available with the purchase of a leader kit
- 6 small-group sessions; 6 weeks of personal study
- Leader helps in the back of the book to guide questions and discussion with small groups
- Personal study segments in the Bible study book to complete between group sessions
- Biblically rooted and gospel-centered
- Discover how to turn everyday conversations into conversations about Jesus.
- Find encouragement in the biblical narratives of key figures throughout Scripture.
- Learn how to move past your brokenness and into a life-changing relationship with Christ.
- Discover a way of thinking about the gospel that can be seen in every Bible story and can be applied to any life situation.
- Understand that God doesn't erase your past, but He does change your future.
About the Author
Jimmy Scroggins is the Lead Pastor of Family Church, where he has served since July 2008. He and his wife, Kristin, have 8 children - James (Reilly), Daniel, Jeremiah, Isaac, Stephen, Anna Kate, Mary Claire, and Caleb. Under Jimmy's leadership, Family Church has grown to a network of 12 neighborhood churches - 9 in English, 2 in Spanish and 1 in Portuguese. Family Church is passionate about building families by helping them discover and pursue God's design while carrying out their vision of taking the gospel to every person, in every family and neighborhood in South Florida. Jimmy is the coauthor of Turning Everyday Conversations into Gospel Conversations and hosts the Church for the Rest of Us podcast at familychurchnetwork.com. He also serves as the Chairman of the Board at LifeWay Christian Resources and is a member of the Board of Trustees at Palm Beach Atlantic University. Dr. Scroggins teaches as a visiting professor at both Southern and Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminaries.