Brain Quest 3rd Grade Smart Cards Revised 5th Edition (Brain Quest Decks) (Cards)
Here in Miami, Just Like We Are
It’s fun to be smart! Now updated with a technology section, these illustration-based card decks will make learning exciting for third graders everywhere.
Brain Quest 3rd Grade Smart Cards helps kids aged 8 – 9 to learn core classroom subjects in a smart, entertaining, and engaging way. It’s a Q&A game that third graders can play with friends, family, or against the clock to test their knowledge. Smart cards feature hundreds of questions with answers to help kids know exactly what they need to know, when they need to know it.
- Two full-color Q&A decks in a reusable flip-top storage box
- 1,000 questions and answers covering math, language arts, science, and more
- Technology questions that cover computer science, coding, and technology
- Updated content new and revised questions that include recent key cultural and historic events
- Revised historical content with a focus on balance, diversity, and conscious language
Brain Quest decks are:
- Aligned with common core state standards
- Vetted by award-winning teachers
- Great to play with a friend or on your own—and great for travel
Also available: Brain Quest Workbooks (Pre-Kindergarten through 6th Grade) and Summer Workbooks (Pre-Kindergarten-Kindergarten through 5th-6th Grades)
About the Author
Workman Publishing is a New York-based publisher of award-winning nonfiction for adults and children.
Chris Welles Feder has spent a great part of her life working in the field of education and is known to many as a writer for the children's educational series Brain Quest. She lives with her husband in New York City.