Brain Quest Kindergarten Smart Cards Revised 5th Edition (Brain Quest Decks) (Cards)
Available to SHIP now; STORE PICKUP in 7-10 days
It’s fun to be smart! Packed with questions that promote language development, cognitive growth, and social skills, these illustration-based card decks are the key to making kindergarten fun.
Loved by kids, teacher approved, and trusted by parents, Brain Quest Kindergarten question-and-answer cards help children explore and learn about phonics, word study, counting, opposites, early adding and subtracting, and more! In a set of two decks, Brain Quest Kindergarten features hundreds of questions to help kids learn exactly what they need to know, when they need to know it.
- Two full-color Q&A decks in a reusable flip-top storage box
- A parent guide to help maximize the learning and fun
- 300 questions that set the foundation for learning
- Technology questions: Introduce children to the basics of computers, technology, and logic
- Expanded social and emotional learning: Explores feelings and interactions with peers
- Updated content: Fresh and relevant to today’s families
Brain Quest decks are:
- Aligned with early learning, child development milestones
- Vetted by award-winning educators
- Great to play with and learn from
Also available: Brain Quest Workbooks (Pre-Kindergarten through 6th Grade), Summer Workbooks (Pre-Kindergarten-Kindergarten through 5th-6th Grades), and My First Brain Quest First Words board books and early learning concept board books.
About the Author
Workman Publishing is a New York-based publisher of award-winning nonfiction for adults and children.
Chris Welles Feder has spent a great part of her life working in the field of education and is known to many as a writer for the children's educational series Brain Quest. She lives with her husband in New York City.