Brain Quest Pre-Kindergarten Smart Cards Revised 5th Edition (Brain Quest Decks) (Cards)
Here in Miami, Just Like We Are
It’s fun to be smart! Packed with early learning questions that promote language development, cognitive growth, and social skills, these illustration-based card decks are the key to making Pre-K fun.
Loved by kids, teacher approved, and trusted by parents, Brain Quest Pre-Kindergarten question-and-answer cards help children explore and learn about phonics, word study, counting, matching, sequencing, and more! In a set of two decks, Brain Quest Pre-Kindergarten features hundreds of questions to help kids learn exactly what they need to know, when they need to know it.
- Two full-color Q&A decks in a reusable flip-top storage box
- A parent guide to help maximize the learning and fun
- 300 questions that set the foundation for learning
- Technology questions: Introduce children to the basics of computers and technology
- Expanded social and emotional learning: Explores feelings and interactions with peers
- Updated content: Fresh and relevant to today’s families
Brain Quest decks are:
- Aligned with early learning, child development milestones
- Vetted by award-winning educators
- Great to play with and learn from
Also available: Brain Quest Workbooks (Pre-Kindergarten through 6th Grade), Summer Workbooks (Pre-Kindergarten-Kindergarten through 5th-6th Grades), and My First Brain Quest First Words board books and early learning concept board books.
About the Author
Workman Publishing is a New York-based publisher of award-winning nonfiction for adults and children.
Chris Welles Feder has spent a great part of her life working in the field of education and is known to many as a writer for the children's educational series Brain Quest. She lives with her husband in New York City.