Remote teaching is tough, especially if Zoom and other remote learning programs are new and foreign to you. However, by mastering a few key features in Zoom, you can quickly be on your way to managing a remote classroom without frustrating yourself or your students Online Teaching with Zoom gives you a crash course on the most important features you need to know in order to learn the basics of Zoom, as well as mastering features that are particularly important for remote teachers. This book will also provide tips and tricks on how to use Zoom for different age groups, activities that are ideal for a remote classroom, and how you can create an engaging, exciting atmosphere that will keep your student motivated to learn.
You will learn:
- The core basics of Zoom
- How to conduct a Mock Zoom Session
- All the fundamental features for educators
- How to use the Whiteboard, Breakout Rooms and Nonverbal Feedback
- Chat setting to best manage your students
- Top features you must know for Elementary, Middle and High School Students
- Tools and activities to create an engaging and exciting atmosphere
- And much more...
Are you ready to teach effectively with Zoom?