Available to SHIP now; STORE PICKUP in 7-10 days
Discover how to create a weed-free, sustainable, abundant garden with the no-till gardening method!
The no-dig or no-till gardening method is an easy and climate-smart technique that is gaining in popularity and revolutionizing the gardening world. This book teaches you everything you need to start and care for a kitchen garden without any digging, watering, or weeding. Too good to be true? Find out for yourself! No-dig gardening is better for the environment, easier on your back, and yields abundant vegetables, herbs, and flowers. Learn everything you need to get started!
- Layer your garden properly (the lasagna method)
- Choose the right cover materials
- When to plant seedlings and when to direct sow
- How to compost
- Learn about permaculture techniques
- Attract the good insects and repel the unwanted ones
- Recognize common plant diseases