WE CAN ORDER THIS FOR YOU (store pickup in 5-14 days)
Developed by top 1% LSAT instructors, Manhattan Prep's 5 lb. Book of LSAT Practice Drills includes over 5,000 questions to help you practice the skills you need to improve your score.
Every LSAT question tests skills in combination. When you get a question wrong, how do you pinpoint which of those skills was lacking in your performance? This book takes the guesswork out of that analysis by testing each skill individually. Whether you’re at the beginning of your LSAT preparation or you’re a seasoned LSAT veteran, the skills that are tested here are the building blocks of score movement.
In addition to thousands of questions across 180 drills, the book also includes:
- Cheat Sheets of the must-knows for every question and game type
- Comprehensive review guides to build fundamental skills in Logical Reasoning, Reading Comprehension, and Logic Games
- Access to our LSAT Navigator to help you score your test, analyze your performance, and get detailed breakdowns for each question -- plus links to explanations for each question on our LSAT Forum
- A crash course in our lexicon and approach for students who have prepped differently
- Planning resources to get the most out of your PrepTests
- Downloadable flashcards for additional study on-the-go
About the Author
Founded in 2000 by a Teach for America alumnus, Manhattan Prep is a leading test prep provider with locations across the US and the world. Known for its unparalleled teaching and curricular materials, the company’s philosophy is simple: help students achieve their goals by providing the best curriculum and highest-quality instructors in the industry. Manhattan Prep’s rigorous, content-based curriculum eschews the “tricks and gimmicks” approach common in the world of test prep and is developed by actual instructors with 99th percentile scores. Offering courses and materials for the GMAT, GRE, LSAT, and SAT, Manhattan Prep is the very best.