For price, please email Orders@booksandbooks.com
Kaplan's LSAT PrepTests 62-71 Unlocked features comprehensive explanations for every question in the LSAC's official LSAT PrepTests Volume V. Reviewing a practice test is the key to improving your score, and in PrepTests 62-71 Kaplan's LSAT experts deconstruct 10 actual, official PrepTests to help you learn why you missed questions and how to get the right answers more efficiently. Note: PrepTests 62-71 are not included in this book. You'll need to purchase those separately.
- Detailed explanations for every questions and answer choice
- Test-taking strategies to help you score the most points
- Sample sketchwork for logic games
- Sample roadmaps for reading comprehension passages
- Exclusive data and analysis of actual test-taker performance and question difficulty to help you focus your efforts where you'll need them most
- Glossary with key terminology to help you think like the testmaker
- We know the test: Kaplan's expert LSAT faculty teach the world's most popular LSAT course, and more people get into law school with a Kaplan LSAT course than all other major test prep companies combined.
- Kaplan's expert psychometricians ensure our practice questions and study materials are true to the test.
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for almost 80 years. Our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams.
About the Author
For 80 years, Kaplan Test Prep (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students grow their knowledge, skills and confidence so they can be their best on Test Day. Our prep books and online resources provide the expert guidance that students need at every step of their educational journey – incorporating years of test-specific data and strategies tested by Kaplan students and our own expert psychometricians.
After helping millions of students, we know what works. Our guides deliver knowledge with clarity and simplicity while focusing on the specialized strategies that keep test-takers ahead of the clock and at the top of their game.
We offer preparation for more than 90 standardized tests – including entrance exams for secondary school, college, and graduate school, as well as professional licensing exams for attorneys, physicians, and nurses.
With a full array of self-paced and live online courses, as well as print books and mobile apps, you can use Kaplan to study on your own schedule and at your own speed. Kaplan’s private tutors and admissions consultants supplement those offerings with one-on-one support.