Available to SHIP now; Store PICKUP in 7-10 days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 9 in the A Candy-coated Mystery series.
- #1: All Fudged Up (A Candy-coated Mystery #1) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #2: To Fudge or Not to Fudge (A Candy-coated Mystery #2) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #3: Oh Say Can You Fudge (A Candy-coated Mystery #3) (Paperback): $7.99
- #5: All You Need Is Fudge (A Candy-coated Mystery #5) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #6: Forever Fudge (A Candy-coated Mystery #6) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #7: Fudge Bites (A Candy-coated Mystery #7) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #8: Have Yourself a Fudgy Little Christmas (A Candy-coated Mystery #8) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #10: A Midsummer Night's Fudge (A Candy-coated Mystery #10) (Mass Market): $8.99
Fudge shop owner Allie McMurphy never expected her maid of honor duties to include clearing the groom of murder...
THE BODY OF A CRIME
It’s late spring on picturesque Mackinac Island, Michigan. Allie is prepping her Historic McMurphy Hotel and Fudge Shop for the start of the tourist season and her best friend Jenn’s wedding. But when Jenn’s fiancé Shane, a crime scene investigator on the island, misses a dinner date, the two friends go looking for him. Led by Allie’s bichonpoo Mal into an alley, they come upon Shane standing over a body with a bloody knife in his hand. Shane won’t say what’s happened, just tells them to call 911. As the CSI is taken into custody by his colleagues, including Allie’s beau Rex Manning, the fudge maker vows to prove her friend’s fiancé is not a killer—before the ceremony turns into a jailhouse wedding...
About the Author
Nancy Coco is the byline chosen by popular author Nancy J. Parra for use exclusively with the Candy-Coated Mysteries series. With degrees in engineering, journalism and a MA in Writing Popular Fiction, Nancy has published in cozy mystery, romantic suspense, and sweet western historical romances.
An Air Force veteran who rose to the rank of sergeant, Nancy is a member of an on-line group of female veterans who are authors—“Military Women Who Have Turned Sword to Pen.” The group’s website is www.romvets.com.
Nancy is also a member of Mystery Writers of America and Sisters in Crime. She has given workshops on a number of writing topics and enjoys doing author panels at fan conferences such as Malice Domestic and Bouchercon. She lives in California with her dog—a bichonpoo affectionately known as Little Dog on Nancy’s Facebook and Twitter accounts. Check out Nancy’s website at www.nancyjparra.com.
The author will donate a portion of her earnings from this book to the ASPCA®. Learn what you can do to help at www.aspca.org/donate.