A fun-filled and festive St. Patrick's Day activity book for kids and perfect companion to the New York Times and USA Today bestseller How to Catch a Leprechaun!
Catching leprechauns is no easy task—you'll need more than just dandelion tea and four-leaf clovers! This awesome, interactive book for children ages 4-10 provides you with all the STEAM ideas you need to create the most delightful homemade crafts and traps at-home or in the classroom. Full of shamrocks, pots of gold, and rainbows galore, this easy-to-follow leprechaun activity book provides you with endless fun, precise calculations, proper engineering, and the little luck you'll need to catch this wily creature! Can YOU be the first to catch a leprechaun?
- 16 trap ideas with simple step-by-step instructions, diagrams, and photos sure to help you lure a leprechaun (trap materials not included)
- Approachable STEAM connections exploring the science, technology, engineering, arts, and mathematics behind each activity
- Yummy leprechaun recipes to make together and celebrate St. Patty's Day!
- Exciting bonus activities for hours of screen-free fun
- PLUS extra space to design your very own leprechaun trap!
About the Author
Larissa Juliano is an elementary teacher in upstate New York. She lives in her hometown with her husband and three young children. Besides teaching, her passion in life is writing books in hopes of inspiring children to use their imagination, especially through literature. To learn more, visit her website at www.larissajuliano.com.