6th Grade Math Workbook for kids ages 11-12
Support your child's educational journey with the Spectrum Grade 6 Math Workbook that teaches basic math skills to sixth graders.
Spectrum's 6th grade math workbook is a great
way for your sixth grader to learn essential math skills such as division and multiplication with fractions and decimals, learning essential math equations, and more through a variety of problem-solving activities that are both fun AND educational
Why You'll Love This Spectrum Math Book
- Engaging and educational math for 6th graders. "Solving word problems", "order of operations", and "multi-digit multiplication and division" are a few of the fun activities that incorporate math in everyday settings to help inspire learning.
- Testing progress along the way. Pretests, posttests, a mid-test, final test, and an answer key are included in the grade 6 math workbook to help track your child's progress along the way before moving on to new and exciting math lessons.
- Practically sized for every activity The 160-page math book is sized at about 8 inches x 11 inches--giving your child plenty of space to complete each exercise.
For more than 20 years, Spectrum has provided solutions for parents who want to help their children get ahead, and for teachers who want their students to meet and exceed set learning goals--providing workbooks that are a great resource for both homeschooling and classroom curriculum.
The 6th Grade Math Workbook Contains:
- 7 chapters full of vibrant activities
- Pretests, posttests, mid-test, final test, scoring record, and answer key
- Perfectly sized at about 8 x 11