All the basics of French--fast and easy!
Whether you are planning a vacation, adding a valuable second language to your resume, or simply brushing up on your skills, The Everything Essential French Book is your perfect introduction to the French language. With easy-to-follow instructions and simple explanations, this portable guide covers the most important basics, including:
- The French alphabet, accents, and translation.
- Common French phrases and greetings.
- Everyday questions and answers.
- Verb tenses and sentence structure.
- How to place an order and give commands.
About the Author
Bruce Sallee taught high-school level French immersion classes for more than ten years at the Garden City Collegiate in Winnipeg, Manitoba. He is the coauthor of The Everything Learning French Book. David Hebert is the coauthor of The Everything Learning French Book and lives in Manitoba, Canada.