Email or call for price.
Other Books in Series
- #1: Girl Waits With Gun (A Kopp Sisters Novel #1) (Paperback): $15.99
- #2: Lady Cop Makes Trouble (A Kopp Sisters Novel #2) (Paperback): $15.99
- #3: Miss Kopp's Midnight Confessions (A Kopp Sisters Novel #3) (Paperback): $16.99
- #4: Miss Kopp Just Won't Quit (A Kopp Sisters Novel #4) (Paperback): $14.99
- #5: Kopp Sisters On The March (A Kopp Sisters Novel #5) (Paperback): $15.99
- #6: Dear Miss Kopp (A Kopp Sisters Novel #6) (Hardcover): $26.00
- #7: Miss Kopp Investigates (A Kopp Sisters Novel #7) (Hardcover): $26.00
September 2017 Indie Next List
“Constance Kopp is back, solving mysteries and making headlines! Deputy Kopp is a heroine of her day and continues to inspire today. Whether assisting young girls in finding their footing on a law-abiding path, using her voice to stand up for the voiceless, or fighting crime alongside her all-male counterparts, Constance Kopp is breaking with traditional female roles and navigating sometimes-stormy waters with grace, dignity, and a bit of humor. What does a feminist look like? This is what a feminist looks like!”
— Donna McFadden, Wellington Square Bookshop, Exton, PA
The best-selling author of Girl Waits with Gun and Lady Cop Makes Trouble continues her extraordinary journey into the real lives of the forgotten but fabulous Kopp sisters.
Deputy sheriff Constance Kopp is outraged to see young women brought into the Hackensack jail over dubious charges of waywardness, incorrigibility, and moral depravity. The strong-willed, patriotic Edna Heustis, who left home to work in a munitions factory, certainly doesn't belong behind bars. And sixteen-year-old runaway Minnie Davis, with few prospects and fewer friends, shouldn't be publicly shamed and packed off to a state-run reformatory. But such were the laws--and morals--of 1916. Constance uses her authority as deputy sheriff, and occasionally exceeds it, to investigate and defend these women when no one else will. But it's her sister Fleurette who puts Constance's beliefs to the test and forces her to reckon with her own ideas of how a young woman should and shouldn't behave. Against the backdrop of World War I, and drawn once again from the true story of the Kopp sisters, Miss Kopp's Midnight Confessions is a spirited, page-turning story that will delight fans of historical fiction and lighthearted detective fiction alike.