Available to SHIP now; STORE PICKUP in 7-10 days
Essential sign language knowledge for use in conversation, this 6-page laminated guide covers the most important aspects of communicating in ASL. Includes photo examples of often-used words and phrases to illustrate concepts of action and/or movement that make communication clear while adding emotional emphasis that always makes for good conversation.
- Beginner who would like to sign as a language whether needing to communicate with friends or family
- Those who may need signing for work
- Those who like to be prepared for any kind of conversation
- Instructors/Teachers/Professors quick reference tool for continued use throughout a course
- Students quick and easy reference tool