Divorce guidance you can count on
Divorce is never easy, but with the information in Nolo's Essential Guide to Divorce, you can make the process as simple, inexpensive, and conflict-free as possible.
With compassion and expertise, family law attorney Emily Doskow explains how to make divorce less painful by helping you:
- minimize day-to-day conflict with your spouse
- work with lawyers or mediators without breaking the bank
- avoid costly, exhausting court battles, and
- stay calm and make good decisions.
You'll learn about your legal rights and options for resolving tough divorce-related issues, including:
- child support and custody
- property division, and
- drafting a marital settlement agreement.
The 8th edition is completely updated with the latest state rules on divorce, such as property division and grounds for divorce.